Finding Yourself

By | 8/05/2014 12:47:00 PM Leave a Comment





Nobody is perfect and everybody fails at some point in their life, because at the end of the day we are all humans. This season hasn't really gone according to plan and there are a number of excuses being made, but at the end of the day an excuse doesn't really solve anything. As a team, regardless if it is on the sports field, in the office or in the classroom, without trust and the willingness to make that sacrifice...we can't succeeed.

I am not a guy who screams, jumps around or goes crazy before a game, and I don't get superstitious about jersey numbers, winning coin tosses or what color socks I am wearing. However, something is not clicking for me at the moment, and I have no idea why. This video came to mind and reminded me a bit about what the game of football is truly about, and I am hoping and praying that with the right mindset and a little bit of luck the slump ends this weekend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment