Pre-Game Music

By | 4/19/2014 12:00:00 PM Leave a Comment


Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. 
-Victor Hugo

Music is a big part of a football players pre-game routine. So, I asked a few of my fellow imports for their top 3 pre-game songs, and here are the songs that get them ready before a game.




RJ Long aka GoGetta
Helsinki 69er's
WR

Lil' John- Throw It Up
J. Cole- Blow Up
Juicy J- Show Out







Chris Willadsen
Elmshorn Fighting Pirates
OL

Kid Ink-Money and the Power
Dave Matthews- All Along The Watchtower
Flipsyde- Champion



Andre Whyte
Warsaw Eagles
LB/S/RB/WR

Ace Hood- I'm So Hood
Rick Ross- Fuck With Me You Know I Got It
DMX- Get It On The Floor






Orlando Webb
Allgäu Comets
WR/KR/PR

Lil Jon ft. LOX- I Ain't Scared
Pastor Troy-Vice Versa
8ball & MJG - Don't Make Me





Now it's time for us QB's...


 

Zachary Cavanaugh
Troisdorf Jets
QB

'I prefer to clear my head and think of motivating reasons as to why i still play...it doesn't really benefit us QB's to get all syked up before a game.'




Tim Miscovich
Rhein-Neckar Bandits
QB

I agree with Zachary 100%..for me as a QB I think being calm and clear-minded is very important on Game Day! Before a game I will usually listen to music, but it won't be anything too intense. I listen to a lot of Country Music, Reggae and Acoustic music usually. After a nice win is when I usually increase it to the more intense music!


Thanks to all the guys for their input and help with this blog!


0 comments:

Post a Comment